The Grammar Bank Spreadsheet® works with Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel and Apple Numbers!
Plus, you can access your Grammar Bank on ANY device including a mobile phone, tablet, or laptop/desktop. Need to update your Word Bank on the go? Now you can!
Eliminate overwhelm from not understanding how Spanish words are put together!
- Get your learning chaos under control!
- Easily project out your word count over the weeks, months and year!
Know where your progress stands 365 days a year!
Never waste your study time again!
Gain back hours of time spent on vocabulary study methods that don’t work!
This spreadsheet will allow you to cut back on the amount of time you are studying so that you can put new words, phrase and sentence patterns to work for you!
What you will receive
- A link to a Google Sheet with instructions on how to copy the spreadsheet to your own Google account
- Instructions on how to save the Google Sheet as a Microsoft Excel or Apple Numbers file
- An instruction sheet detailing exactly how to use the spreadsheet
7 tabs to analyze the patterns of new words, phrases and sentences that you can use.
- Weekly and yearly goals, a goal and tracking dashboard, a snapshot of each word and all the details added, word lists by type and part of speech, phrase and sentence analysis, grammar rules and exceptions, and a weekly tracker
Did you know? Our Grammar Bank Spreadsheet is also included in our Ultimate Spanish Grammar Toolbox. If you’re looking to learn Spanish word, phrase and sentence patterns, the system is for you!
Will this spreadsheet work with Microsoft Excel and Apple Numbers? While the spreadsheet can be exported to Microsoft Excel and Apple Numbers, there is some limited functionality. We recommend using the spreadsheet in Google Sheets to get full functionality.
This is a digital product. Nothing will ship.